The water flowing through the pipes in your home serves a broad range of purposes, and making sure it is sanitary and safe for consuming, bathing, washing and preparing food is essential.
Although it may not be obvious, the water in your home can carry contaminants like heavy metals, bacteria and agricultural pesticides. Whether the water in your home comes from your local municipality or a private well, water purification and treatment can give you peace of mind that your water is as clean and safe as possible.
What Is A Water Treatment System?
A water treatment system improves the quality of water at a residence or building, and there are several methods that can be used depending on the types of impurities found in the water and its source.
Types Of Water Treatment Services We Offer
Here is a look at some of our most popular water treatment services.
This is a basic approach to water purification that uses back washable filters or cartridge filters to remove toxic metals like lead and arsenic and improve the smell and taste of drinking water. Filtration systems work well for people who use municipal water as well as those who rely on wells.
The U.S. Geological Survey reports that roughly 85 percent of American households have hard water, which means that it contains high concentrations of dissolved minerals like calcium and magnesium. This is what causes cloudy water spots on silverware, shower enclosures, and sinks and crusty white deposits on coffee pots. Bathing in hard water makes skin feel itchy and dry. Water softeners can help to reduce the hardness of water while removing calcium, magnesium and staining metals like manganese and iron.
Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse osmosis separates dissolved solids like salts in water to neutralize the taste and remove particulate matter. This is considered one of the most effective methods of filtering water as it can remove as much as 98 percent of contaminants from water. We offer point-of-use and under-the-sink units, along with whole-house reverse osmosis systems.
Do I Need Water Treatment Services?
Here are some signs you need a water softener or filtration system.
- Your water tastes or smells unpleasant.
- Dish soap and shampoo do not lather much when you use them.
- Your dishes have water spots that do not seem to go away, or they appear foggy.
- Your plumbing lines contain buildups from mineral deposits.
- Your skin is dry and itchy after showering.
- Your hair is dull or brittle.
- You can see mineral buildup on your plumbing fixtures.
- You experience stomach issues after drinking the water in your home.
- Your water has noticeable sediment.
Why Choose Us for Water Filtration Services?
- We offer budget-friendly services and up-front pricing
- Our employees are knowledgeable and friendly
- We carry out work quickly and clean up after ourselves
- We only use high-quality filtration equipment
- Our plumbing experts are bonded, licensed and insured
- We are available around the clock to address any emergencies that arise
Enjoy Better-Quality Water Today!
Take advantage of our state-of-the-art residential water treatment systems to keep your family’s water in top condition and protect their health. Reach out to the experienced water treatment plumbers at Baumbach Plumbing & Remodeling LLC by calling (703) 250-4200 or scheduling a service online today to find out how we can address your water issues today.